Multi-Phase Methodology (DTER)
Non-invasive reconnaissance of the target organization is explored to measure the potential attack surface.
Potential threat agents and business assets are evaluated, assessed and defined based on the client profile.
Discovered vulnerabilities are exploited in order to establish access to a system or resource.
Thoroughly document meaningful methods, results, and recommendations
We have the people
Well-trained and experienced security specialists are key to a successful penetration test. We have made significant security contributions with companies and organizations around the globe such as Avaya, AOL, IBM, and Microsoft, among others. Our team has developed widely used security products, publicly disclosed vulnerabilities, and regularly participates in prestigous industry sponsored events.
We got the tools
When it comes to auditing client systems, Kryptos Logic has a variety of tools and resources to choose from, depending on the environment being audited. A judicial mix of industry standard and propeitary tools ensures we give the most comprehensive testing.
What can our penetration testing do for you?
- Help satisfy requirements for PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, NERC and FISMA
- Retrace an attackers steps to find the origin of breach for forenics or incident response
- Avoid being another statistic or news headline
- Improve overall security posture
We can work with multiple architectures and systems
- Web sites (general)
- Web applications and portals
- Workstations, Endpoints, Mobile devices
- Cryptographic or Network Protocols
- VPN gateways
- IPV4, IPV6 Networks (WAN, LAN, WiFi)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Industrial Systems, SCADA
- Storage and Backup systems
- Client-side attacks and phishing
- Custom Services and Applications