About the company
Kryptos Logic is a boutique cyber security company that provides innovative threat intelligence services to give security conscious businesses the edge to get ahead of security breaches.
- We are a 100% remote company, with employees distributed around the globe.
- We will help to onboard and support you so that you can work comfortably from home or a remote office space.
- Flexible hours - set your own schedule.
- “Take what you need” PTO
- We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
- Strong engineering culture
- We love to build things, take them apart, and see how they work. Our projects make use of modern technologies and we follow SOLID design principles.
About the role
We are looking for an SRE to join our team. As an SRE you’ll be maintaining our Kubernetes cluster as well as our different applications and services, you’ll be someone with a deep interest in system stability and reliability.
The successful candidate will have experience with automation of infrastructure tasks, and the development of solutions (primarily in Go) necessary to enable their role, fix issues and improve efficiency and reliability across multiple services.
On a day to day basis you will be deploying applications (infrastructure as code), thinking about and then implementing improvements to existing processes, as well as writing code for new ones. In addition you will be responding to the rare Prometheus alert, writing Prometheus rules, co-ordinating with development teams to enable useful instrumentation, creating Grafana dashboards, and managing our fleet of servers and systems.
You should have a strong foundation in Golang, as that is the language the majority of our services are written in, but we also don’t mind if you sometimes choose to use another language that might be more suited to the task at hand.
You will be collaborating closely with our backend development team, with scope to grow your role and get involved in the wider development lifecycle if you’re interested.
We’re looking for
Experience with any of the following is desirable:
- Protocol Buffers
- Prometheus Metrics
- Prometheus/Grafana/Alert Manager
- Data Lakes
- Google Cloud Platform
How to apply?